Terms and Conditions
Dinero is a registered trademark wholly owned by Paras Hartamas Solutions Sdn Bhd. Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by authorised payment gateway on behalf of Paras Hartamas Solutions Sdn Bhd, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services.
Application and Acceptance of the Terms
- Your use of the Site and Dinero.com.my’s services, software and products (collectively known as the “Services” hereinafter) is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document and any other rules and policies of the Site that Dinero may publish from time to time. This document and such other rules and policies of the Site are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”. By accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms. Please do not use the Services or the Site if you do not accept all of the Terms.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Dinero.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dinero may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- If Dinero has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your uses of the Services or the Site.
- You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with Dinero for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
- The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorised officer of Dinero.
Usage of Dinero and Drop shipper User Account
- Performing a transaction.
- All product delivery to Drop shipper’s buyers will be arranged upon deduction of the product cost and shipping fees from the Drop shipper’s account. Drop shipper must ensure there is sufficient credit balance in the Drop shipper account to perform the transaction.
- Drop shipper agrees that Drop shipper account credit top up can ONLY be performed through online banking or credit card payment through payment gateway in the Site. Dinero do not have other mode of payment facilities such as cash payment, payment upon delivery.
- Drop shipper must ensure delivery addresses are correct before submitting the order. Any cost incurred on wrong delivery due wrong address shall be borne by the Drop shipper.
- Drop shipper agrees to indemnify Dinero from any losses incurred as a result of non-delivery, lost-in-transit, as a result of the assigned delivery provider's negligence or error.
- All product description and manufacturer or supplier warranty information is correct at the time of publishing. Paras Hartamas Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend from time to time. Any amendments shall be at Paras Hartamas Solutions Sdn Bhd and the respective supplier or manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Drop shipper shall not over-claim, over promise, or misrepresent the product quality, performance, warranty, material type, delivery time etc.
- Credit Balance Withdrawal
- Drop shipper may request for credit balance withdrawal. A RM20 or 10% of the credit balance (whichever higher) processing fee is chargeable and shall be deducted from the credit balance before remittance.
- By requesting for credit balance withdrawal, drop shipper agree to terminate the account with Dinero and agree to allow Dinero to reset all items synced from Dinero to marketplaces to zero and subsequently remove or delete all these from Drop shipper’s store in marketplace.
- Upon termination by either party, the credit balance shall be refunded to the Drop shipper within 14 working days, after Drop shipper submits the credit withdrawal form. A RM20 or 10% of the credit balance (whichever higher) processing fee is chargeable and shall be deducted from the credit balance before remittance.